Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bad triathlete=good worker?

My new role as team lead got announced today! I had to share what the big boss had to say, I literally laughed out loud at my desk:

"Cat joined us about 9 months ago and has brought a great deal of insight and enthusiasm to the Ad Ops team. I am confident that anyone who runs 20 miles in the middle of the night, with a light on her head, as part of a team relay, can effectively take on the role of Team Lead for the Ad Ops. Cat has committed that she will limit these races so she can be conscious during daylight hours :) Cat will effectively run the day to day operations of the team with guidance from Nicole. I have a lot of faith in Cat and I'm excited to give her more responsibilities. The Ad Ops team continues to impress me and I look forward to ongoing positive improvements."


 Woooo!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you delete your comment unknown poster???

    ReplyDelete