Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm a sucker for a great graduation speech...

This Wellesley teacher is getting a lot of hype about his controversial High School Graduation speech. I think it's bomb. It ties in nicely with the point of this blog. It's not special I do triathlons and yeah, I'm not that great at them, but I work hard and I do them.

"Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you"

 ...I mean, I do like to be seen butttttt that's not the point haha I also like how thus speech  reminds me a lot of what my tattoo stands for. (Maybe I'll post about that someday.)

Enjoy: http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/wellesley/2012/06/youre_not_special_teacher_tell.html?p1=Well_Local_YourTownlinks

Ta-Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment