Friday, July 6, 2012

Lord of the Flies... 'Till I (inevitably) collapse

So.. the weekend of Black Fly is here and I made the wise decision of signing up for Lord of the Flies.

That means:

Tonight: Bike time trial

Tomorrow: .25 mile swim, 21 mile bike, 5 mile run

Sunday: .25 mile swim, 15 mile bike, 3 mile run

Woof. Seriously.
Waterville
It's funny the differencing of opinions I get when I tell people about this weekend. My co workers and "regular people" all look at me like I'm in need of serious mental help and like I just told them I'm going to walk on my hands for the rest of my life. My tri team looks at me like I'm whining and it's no big deal and it's easier than sleeping.

O well...I guess I'm stuck in the middle with you Lord of the Flies.

I'm off to Valley now... Lord of the Flies Black Fly weekend 'Till I Collapse I guess...?

Clearly this song will be going through my mind the whole time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment